So I know people must be wondering, when are Nina's gambling parents going to make it back to the casino? After 8 months without gambling, we finally decided to take Nina with us to the Hard Rock casino. Uncle Mark and Linda were visiting this week so we wanted to show them around the sights! haha As soon as we entered the casino, she was WIDE awake!
I know, I know casinos have smoke! But luckily Nina's lola took her outside and walked around. Nina was so good, she slept the whole time. She already on our team! Add this to the list of reasons why Nina is the best baby in the world! It's like she knew her mommy and daddy needed to enjoy themselves!
Uncle Mark and Linda met up with us the day before they headed back to Boston.
Nina even got to hang out with daddy at the tables they had outdoors. It was high 60's and sunny out that day - ahhhh, nothing beats Florida weather in the wintertime.
No comments:
Post a Comment