
Nina's birthday party was in my Aunt and Uncle's house in Salem, NH. Unfortunately, it rained the whole day but it was a full house and a lot of fun anyway. Because we live in FL, her party was also a family reunion for all of our extended family and J's family. The house was packed (over 60 people) and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect celebration. Nina had a great time and was all smiles the entire day...that was most important to us. She had fun hanging out with her cousins and being the center of attention. I was so sentimental thinking back to the days when she was a helpless little preemie and wouldn't even open her eyes. I am so proud of how much she's grown and developed in the last year. I cherish the time I was able to stay at home with her this year and see her learn and do new things. She is truly the greatest joy in our lives and she is such a sweet, happy and playful little girl. Here are a few photos from the day:

She was smiling so much as we sung happy birthday to her - it was so cute!

Mmmmmm, nothing like red velvet cake! She ate a few handfuls and had enough - she doesn't have much of a sweet tooth which is strange!

Relaxing with Tita Rissa in her #2 birthday outfit!

No comments:
Post a Comment