I can't believe how girly Nina is getting these days. She's always interested in her shoes, especially mommy's shoes and even points to my toes after I had a pedi. But the cutest thing about miss Nina is how she loves her little pink purse. She walks around swinging her arms around and me and J look at each other and say, oh boy, we're in trouble! haha She also loves putting on hats and sunglasses:Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Girly girl
I can't believe how girly Nina is getting these days. She's always interested in her shoes, especially mommy's shoes and even points to my toes after I had a pedi. But the cutest thing about miss Nina is how she loves her little pink purse. She walks around swinging her arms around and me and J look at each other and say, oh boy, we're in trouble! haha She also loves putting on hats and sunglasses:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment